Monday, December 5, 2016

Fingerprint Light Ornament

Every year I help the kids make ornaments for grandparents but I usually don't get a chance to share them as I want to keep them secret until they are given and then I forget to post.

So as we unpacked ornaments to decorate the tree, I saw last years cute fingerprint Christmas lights ornament we made and thought I'd share.

I found these cute mini canvases at a local big box store.  Each member of our family added a fingerprint.  Then after it was dry I used a sharpie to draw the wire and tops of each light, as well as the year on the canvas.  I used a glue gun to attach the ribbon for hanging.  And Done.

Cute keepsake ornaments without a lot of steps or elapsed time.


A fun project from our home on the gravelly road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...