Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!!

Each day is new

Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!


I'm back after taking some time off blogging to focus on family over the holidays.  We spent most of the holiday visiting family but had a quiet New Years Eve last night -- games (mostly "Sorry" which our son calls "Please"), Fondue and a movie.  Today I'm hoping to pack up Christmas decorations and clean a bit... so exciting I know.

Over the next week or so, I'm hoping to get a few posts finished, included the obligatory post of lots of fun Christmas pictures :)  Of course there is still a birthday party to plan so this month still might be a bit slow on the blog.

Also, I'm helping out with a book launch of Brooke McGlothlin's new book Praying for Boys: Asking God for the Things They Need Most .  See the new graphic on the right column?  That's a great place to start for information on the book. Watch for a book review and hopefully a giveaway later this month on the blog.  I'm about half way through the book and loving it!

Blessings friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...